Dutch auction for a price reduction
Unusual Korean Cizhou
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Author:Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-09-14 1228