Dutch auction for a price reduction
Ceramic products from 4 pieces
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
There are no winners.
Start and end of bidding:
Contribution amount for participation:
Product: Ru vase/porcelain vase/Tang dynasty figure pot/Footed cup with four fish
a) Ru vase with two dragon ears (handles). This vase has very small spurs on the bottom, because they are oval shaped and very small they are generally described as sesame seeds and are indicative of better quality Ru.
b) Cong shaped porcelain vase with possible color change
c) Tang dynasty figure pot, possibly Cizhou with its green and orange colors.
d) Footed cup with four fish, one inside and three around the outside rim. There appear to be iron spots spread over the glazed surface generally an indication of age.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.