Dutch auction for a price reduction
The wooden African antique collection
Categories: Art objects
Start and end of bidding: 2018-10-04 To 2018-11-03
Contribution amount for participation: 250 $
Product: The wooden African antique collection
Quality: Export Standard.
Quantity: 6 StatuettesList of documents:
History of the statues
They are three couples six statues, this is their names and a summary of the history they represent.
1- The Tinki Couples. Tinki the first Fon and Queen of Ngambe Tikar.
2- Nchare Yen couples. Nchare Yen the rightful heir to the Tikar throne.
3- Mveing Couples.
Mveing was the half-brother of Nchare Yen who succeeded the throne. Here is the full history of the collections in a note shell and the statues represent this history, that is why they are so important to the Tikar village,
There are statues in Couples with wifes as Queens. The Nso dynasty is an offshoot of the Ngambe Tik-art dynasty. The Tikar dynasty was founded around 1299 by Princess Wou-Ten (a Princess of Nganha whose real name may have been Betaka) at Rifem or Kimi (present-day Bankim in the North East of Cameroon's Western Province).
When Tinki the Tikar Fon died in 1387 a bloody battle for his succession ensued. The rightful heir to the throne Nchare Yen was passed over for his half-brother Mveing(1387-1413). Because of Mveing's sanguinary attitude towards perceived rivals, Nchare Yen (1394-1418, founder of the Bamoun Dynasty in Foumban) and his brother from the same mother Mbe (Mfombam - founder of the Njitam Dynasty in Bafia, after whom Nchare Yen named Foumban) decided to leave with their followers. When Nchare Yen and Mbe (Mfombam) decided to leave, their elder sister (from the same mother) Ngonnso wanted to leave with them but they refused because she was already married.
Nchare Yen and Mbe, left without Ngonnso. When the brothers realized Ngonnso and her supporters were following them, they cut the bridge over the Mape River (a tributary of the Mbam river) after crossing. Ngonnso and her followers unable to cross the Mape, decided to move west along the banks of the Mape and founded the Nso dynasty. The name NGAMBE TIKAR is believed to have been derived from her name TINKI.
List of documents
List of documents:
- 6 statuettes of the patrimonial people of Cameroon Manki region.
- The Certificate confirmed by UNESCO *(23.02.1960) – the first owner ( 6 statuettes of MANKI. Cameroon)
- Certificate de Vente (Certificate Sales 6 statuettes) 25 October 2017 on name new the owner.
Note: The Above documents will be provided only to the buyer who wins the Auction
1)The term Sale CIF (Incoterms 2010) TO THE BUYER DESTINATION AIRPORT CUSTOM AFTER AUCTION CLOSED AND THE PRICE APPROVAL.
2)The seller provides the following for 6 statuettes as whole and unique collection,
- Certificate of ownership from local village authorities recognizing haven sold the antiques *(6 statuettes ) to respecting full legal procedures.
- Authenticity certificate and origin of 6 statuettes
- Certificate of indebtedness from local Cameroonian taxation officials -proving all taxes have duly been paid upon the purchase of the antiques in Cameroon by the seller.
Important, mentioned original documents will be prepared within 72 hours after auction closed by "Kotlyar's Auction" with the buyer interested buy my 6 statuettes and paid to account the seller.
The seller will be obligatory to issue Invoice on name the buyer after auction closed.
3)The buyer pay the auction price to the seller account listed in the Invoice sent and the buyer will be obligatory to prepared export documents on name the buyer and issued by Brinks and other similar company to the buyer Custom Airport.
IMPORTANT :any upfront export documents will not be possible prepared because each export documents required full name and place destination of the buyer,
This information will be known to the seller after auction closed?)
1. Seller pays all export taxes and shipment and ships the antiques through a shipping company or sends through an authorized carrier agent Representative.
2. All necessary documents shall be organized by the seller at his cost, for verify the same quality and quantity at the port of destination.
3. The Buyer will pay and cover all cost obligatory on buyer side in his country. (The buyer will be responsible for own cost from Airport Custom after delivered).
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-09-23