Dutch auction for a price reduction
Flower Mouth Halberd Vase
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
There are no winners.
Start and end of bidding:
Contribution amount for participation:
Product: Southern Song Imperial Ru Flower Mouth Halberd Vase
Song Dynasty Ru - petunia shaped halberd an almost perfect piece with a couple of small faults:
a) slight variation in the thickness of the rim.
b) a couple of small glaze dieback on the rim leaving a number of very small unglazed areas.
c) three small pin holes (burst air bubbles) on the outside and one on the inside
Glaze is thin and almost transparent on the rim and the protruding portions,
it appears as a mushroom color as the clay appears visible - similar to Jun pieces however the glaze is thin.
I would suggest that this effect was done on purpose as the potters were not averse to using the characteristics of glaze in a decorative manner.
The form is aesthetically pleasing and also reflects earlier bronze pieces thereby connecting with its past.
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration : It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination .
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.