Dutch auction for a price reduction
Glazed Pottery Horse
Categories: Art objects
Start and end of bidding: 2018-10-17 To 2018-11-16
Contribution amount for participation: 3.6 $
Product:Tang Dynasty Sancai Black Glazed Pottery Horse
During the Sui and Tang dynasties (581 to 907 AD), a wide range of ceramics, low-fired and high-fired, were produced.
These included the last significant fine earthenwares to be produced in China, mostly lead glazed sancai wares.
Rare black glazed horse: Height 40 cm, Length 50 cm, Width 19 cm
This majestic animal powerfully modeled standing four square with a hogged mane captured in motion emanates energy and life with a turned head,
pricked ears, and furrowed neck, mounted with a green saddle and pleated saddle blanket, with a docked tail.
Note the Phoenix design on the medallion on the neck.
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration : It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-10-08