Dutch auction for a price reduction
Categories: Art objects
Start and end of bidding: 2018-10-25 To 2018-11-24
Contribution amount for participation: 3.6 $
Product: Rare Tang Dynasty Sancai Dromedary
The dromedary, also called the Arabian camel, is a large even-toed ungulate with one hump on its back. The dromedary is the smallest of the three species of camel, one of a light and swift breed trained for riding or racing. This dromedary first distinguishes itself with the gold coated metal filigree attached to its body,
secondly by its body language, its neck tilted back in an "s" shape with its head looking upwards in an imperious manner, looking well pleased with itself almost smug and proud the potter showing the character of the animal.
The item is covered with a rare midnight blue glaze, the tail is docked with its hair rising up the neck to be uplifted at the front. Showing all the signs of its being a highly regarded animal. Size of Camel: Height: 42.5 cm, Length: 36 cm, Wide: 16cm
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration: It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-10-08