Dutch auction for a price reduction
Ice Slice Censer
Categories: Ceramic products
Start and end of bidding: 2018-10-27 To 2018-11-26
Contribution amount for participation: 11.8 $
Product: Northern Song Three Footed Ice Slice Censer
Width: 12 cm High: 7 cm
This item is three footed - the feet are unglazed in such a form that it is impossible to pick the item up by the feet. The surface of the item is suffused with air bubbles of various sizes typical of ancient wood fired kilns probably due to impurities in the glaze mix. Short neck, flat drum belly under the three feet. Mouth symmetrical two ears Formal and elegant.
Ice slice also known as ice rapture, lamination cascade, there are three - dimensional. In the kiln pf the glaze cracks in a variety of films, "ice crack" ranked first, known as "brother kiln character, pattern to take the ice on the reputation. Because of its unique cracking in the firing process, showing the infinite natural beauty.Unfortunately, the firing of the "ice crack" process lost in the Song Dynasty. Totally natural, intricate sense of Heavenly Creations.
It can be seen that its unique beauty has long won the love of the ancients, and its rare treasures. There was much experimentation in ceramics during the Song Dynasty. Accidental effects offered an opportunities for new forms of decoration. This glaze to me appears to have some of the characteristics associated with Jun Kiln Ceramics in respect that the glaze on sharp edges becomes transparent showing a mushroom color appearing transparent and showing the clay body.
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration : It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-10-12