Dutch auction for a price reduction
A pair of vases
Categories: Ceramic products
Start and end of bidding: 2018-10-31 To 2018-11-30
Contribution amount for participation: 4.8 $
Product: A pair of vases made for export around Yuan/ Ming dynasty
Size: 35 cm
Both vases are identical with Sanskrit writing with the blue being underglaze. The red glaze appears indented. It should be noted that red glaze requires the kiln to stay within a short range of temperatures making it a difficult color to produce using a wood kiln so it is not surprising that the red in this case appears muted. The items are beautiful and are very decorative.
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration : It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-10-18