Dutch auction for a price reduction
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
There are no winners.
Start and end of bidding:
Contribution amount for participation:
Product: Han (206 BC - 220AD) dynasty bronze of a panther.
This is a Han (206 BC - 220AD) dynasty bronze of a panther. It is a beautiful piece capturing the inner spirit of the panther and appears almost Art Deco in its design.
1) Interested buyer/bidder can do pre verification of collection before bidding on Auction for more detail's contact Kotlyar's Auction team : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2) Payment terms and process:
a) the buyer who Win's the Auction need to transfer the payment to seller
b) Seller send the goods to buyer by shipping company "Pack & Send", the items are tracked by the company.
c) Buyer refunds the shipping costs - Seller get a quote from the shipping company , also seller pay the cost to deliver to buyer destination, buyer needs to refund the cost paid by the seller.
d) Delivery duration : It would take about a week to deliver the items depending on buyer destination.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.