Classic auction for a price increase
Womens Jewelry Set
Categories: Exclusive products
Start and end of bidding: 2018-12-29 To 2019-01-28
Contribution amount for participation: 0.9 $
Auction step: 225 $
Kotlyars Auction presents a set of rare unusual jewelry, according to the standard of gemological certificate from the laboratory of the Gemmological Institute of India: IGI. This ring and earrings are a real attractive force that embodies the sophistication of classic jewelry, as well as women's warmth. Jewelry has an excellent alloy and high-quality finish, which makes the set ideal for most women.
Earrings - 8.06g.
1.79ct round diamonds
Color - E - F-G
Clean - VVS
Ring - 4.23g.
Diamonds - round, marquise, princess 0.41 carat
Color - E - F
Clean - VVS
The participant who won the Lot will receive a prize in Israel or the goods will be shipped - FREE special shipping (Brink's / Postal Company / DHL). Winner Lot "Buyer" makes payment for the purchased Goods as a result of participation in auction out within 3 (three) business days from the moment of the conclusion of the contract (purchase and sale) between the Seller and the Buyer. All settlements (100%) under the Contract are made in a non-cash order by transferring funds to the Kotlyars Auction account. The goods shall be deemed paid by the Buyer from the moment of receipt of funds to the Seller's account.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Classic auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the site, a registered user can go to the auctions section in subsections to select lots and save them to submit documents for participation before the auction starts.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- The buyer can connect to participate in lots of the Classic auction at any time until the close of trading.
- To participate in the auction of the Classic auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the paid amount for participation in the auction is irretrievable.
- The winner in the bidding is the participant who made the last step of the auction, that is, offered the highest price for the lot.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2018-12-18