Dutch auction for a price reduction
Diamond Ring with Natural Blue Sapphire
Location: United Kingdom
Categories: Exclusive products
Start and end of bidding: 2020-01-11 To 2020-02-10
Contribution amount for participation: 1.03 $
Ring 18kt Wg, Diam.Br.G/VS,0.01ct x 48d & 0.006ct x 20d t.w.:0.63ct & Natural Blue Sapphire Oval 4,28cts,10.56x8.41x6.14mm,GRS Swiss Lab, 5.70gr. gold. B-0006GVS-SI 20 diamonds, brilliant cut, Round Shape, Antwerp origin, total weight 0.12ct. CLARITY: VS COLOR: G CUT:PROP. / FINISH GRADE: TOP MAKE FB-001HVS-SI We hereby, certify the authenticity & quality of 48 diamonds, brilliant cut, Round Shape, Antwerp origin, total weight 0.51ct. CLARITY: VS COLOR: G CUT: PROP. / FINISH GRADE: TOP MAKE AG-2X21616W The above described diamonds are mounted on 18kt White Gold Ring, with a Natural Blue Sapphire (SA-071200021), 4.28ct, 10.56x8.41x6.14mm, Gemstone Report: GRS2007- 11240 GRS SWISS LAB.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Dutch auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the website, a registered user can enter the auction section in subsections to select lots, save them before the auction starts, or pay for participation in an auction of a particular lot during the auction.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- To participate in the auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- The non-refundable amount paid for participation in auctions enables 10 views of the closed current price of this auction.
- After each viewing of the closed current price of a specific lot, the buyer has a limited time for an application for the purchase of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the remainder of the possible views is canceled.