Classic auction for a price increase
Gree demantoid, 1.48 ct
Location: Russian Federation
Categories: Other gemstones
Start and end of bidding: 2020-03-15 To 2020-04-14
Contribution amount for participation: 0.12 $
Auction step: 30 $
Beautiful Russian demantoid, Ural Russia.
Round faceted, diameter 6.8 mm
color / quality 2 \ 2, weight 1.48 ct.
These Demantoids are real gems, including processing, purity and origin. All items are certified in a reputable gemological laboratory. The best green demantoids came to us from the Ural Mountains to Russia. A demantoid is an expensive gem - a kind of andradite garnet - by any measure a rare gem full of brilliance. Its dispersion is higher than that of diamond, which makes this stone so attractive.
The color scheme of demantoids includes dark green hues, as well as yellowish green and brownish green.
Physical properties of the demantoid
Hardness: 6.5-7 out of 10 on the Mohs scale
Shine: glass, diamond
Color: Green, Yellowish Green
Shipping time: max. 5 working days after receipt of payment. We know that screen resolutions and color settings are different per device. So we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We realize that no sale is final until you view the gemstone with your own eyes. If a return is needed please include all paperwork and insure the package with the same value as originally shipped. Once we receive the item has 3 days to examine the item to make sure it is in the original condition as shipped and then will issue a refund.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Classic auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the site, a registered user can go to the auctions section in subsections to select lots and save them to submit documents for participation before the auction starts.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- The buyer can connect to participate in lots of the Classic auction at any time until the close of trading.
- To participate in the auction of the Classic auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the paid amount for participation in the auction is irretrievable.
- The winner in the bidding is the participant who made the last step of the auction, that is, offered the highest price for the lot.
Seller data is available only to the winner of the auction.:
Published on: 2020-02-23