Classic auction for a price increase
Natural Corundum, 462 ct
Start and end of bidding: 2020-05-26 To 2020-06-25
Contribution amount for participation: 1.1 $
Auction step: 275 $
Natural Corundum Weight: 462 carats Origin: India Transaction Process: 1)Packing 2)Certificates 3)Delivery shipping of stone/ collection after receiving total payment by 72 hours of Auction. 4)GST (Tax) should be payable by buyer. 5)Interested buyer/ bidder can do pre inspection / verification of stone/ collection before bidding on Auction through Kotlyars Auction team.
The terms of participation
- To participate in the Classic auction as a buyer, the user must be registered in the system and confirmed by the administrator.
- On the site, a registered user can go to the auctions section in subsections to select lots and save them to submit documents for participation before the auction starts.
- About the beginning of the selected auctions the user receives in advance notices in the personal office and on the electronic address.
- The buyer can connect to participate in lots of the Classic auction at any time until the close of trading.
- To participate in the auction of the Classic auction, the buyer must pay participation in the auction in the amount of 0.002% of the initial value of the lot.
- After the end of the auction, regardless of the outcome of the auction, the paid amount for participation in the auction is irretrievable.
- The winner in the bidding is the participant who made the last step of the auction, that is, offered the highest price for the lot.